Who's on Strictly Come Dancing 2017?

Oscar Cross
August 8, 2017

The announcement was made by Nick Grimshaw this morning on BBC Radio 1's Breakfast Show.

The beauty added that she is "ready for the challenge and hard work" that the show is going to bring.

More Strictly Come Dancing 2017 names will be revealed soon...

Fellow pros Natalie Lowe and Oksana Platero have also taken their leave of the show, meaning that three new dancers will be joining familiar faces such as Brendan Cole, Karen Clifton and Anton Du Beke this autumn.

The blonde beauty said she had been keeping the news a close secret, telling only her close family and bandmate, Frankie Bridge, who starred in the BBC show back in 2014. I've always watched it with my family and it looks so fun.

The Higher singer also admitted she is looking forward to getting a "cheeky spray tan" and being treated like a "princess" while her number one wish is to dance to her idol, Britney Spears.


Speaking live on the programme, Mollie said: "I'm so excited that I can actually talk to people about it. I'm very competitive so watch out, other contestants".

"She was so excited she had to pull over", explained Mollie.

"She's a talented performer because of all her experience with The Saturdays and her solo career - so she's someone who is very likely to make it to the final rounds".

"Producers loved the sex appeal and performance skills of Daisy Lowe previous year and believe Mollie offers the same". A source told The Sun of Conley: "Brian is all signed up for the show and is sure to be a laugh a minute".

The "Strictly Come Dancing" line-up is being kept under wraps but it is "almost complete", according to an insider.

Other reports by

Discuss This Article

FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER